Good morning blog buddies!
Here’s what’s been good ’round my parts lately…
1. Spending time with my family this past weekend
Pap mid smile?
2. Whole Foods trip on Wednesday for lunch + Conscious Cleanse grocery shopping
3. My first mini macaroon experience as my farewell to sugar for the next two weeks
Pistachio + Lavender Vanilla = swoon
Recipe coming soon!
5. Winston loves “roaming” outside (quotations around roaming because he’s too small to go very viagra jelly for women far) and eating grass…
…and then throwing up said eaten grass
6. This straight balling snack/breakfast
Grated Apple Delight
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 Tbsp favorite nut butter, I used Barney Almond Butter
- 1 graham cracker, crushed*
- few dashes of cinnamon or apple pie spice
Add everything to a bowl, stir together, and nom away!
*For a heartier snack or breakfast, sub 1 graham cracker for 1/2-1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch or your fav granola.
Question of the Day:Â What’s been good this week for you?