Today marks day five of my Conscious Cleanse and I’m sticking to my guns! I’ll be posting a week one recap so stay tuned. viagra england Breakfast was a green smoothie with frozen banana and mango, blueberries,Â kale, romaine, goji berries, almond milk and water. Delicious.
After I gulped that down I headed to my favorite yoga classÂ atÂ Yoga BlissÂ in downtown Tuscaloosa. Good music and lavender oil is key to an awesome yoga class, so I’ve learned. (Lavender oil for shavasana, by the way.)
Ok ok. On with the purpose of the post!
Spicy Basil Hummus
- 1 16 oz can garbanzo beans, reserve liquid*
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 c chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
Toss everything in a food processor and pulse until smooth. *Add remaining liquid until desired consistency.
Best enjoyed with warm pita bread or carrots. Yum!
I hope your week is off to a lovely start! 😀
Good morning blog buddies!
Here’s what’s been good ’round my parts lately…
1. Spending time with my family this past weekend
Pap mid smile?
2. Whole Foods trip on Wednesday for lunch + Conscious Cleanse grocery shopping
3. My first mini macaroon experience as my farewell to sugar for the next two weeks
Pistachio + Lavender Vanilla = swoon
4. Spicy Basil Hummus: Conscious Cleanse approved
Recipe coming soon!
5. Winston loves “roaming” outside (quotations around roaming because he’s too small to go very viagra jelly for women far) and eating grass…
…and then throwing up said eaten grass
6. This straight balling snack/breakfast
Grated Apple Delight
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 Tbsp favorite nut butter, I used Barney Almond Butter
- 1 graham cracker, crushed*
- few dashes of cinnamon or apple pie spice
Add everything to a bowl, stir together, and nom away!
*For a heartier snack or breakfast, sub 1 graham cracker for 1/2-1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch or your fav granola.
Question of the Day:Â What’s been good this week for you?