Today marks day five of my Conscious Cleanse and I’m sticking to my guns! I’ll be posting a week one recap so stay tuned. viagra england Breakfast was a green smoothie with frozen banana and mango, blueberries,Â kale, romaine, goji berries, almond milk and water. Delicious.
After I gulped that down I headed to my favorite yoga classÂ atÂ Yoga BlissÂ in downtown Tuscaloosa. Good music and lavender oil is key to an awesome yoga class, so I’ve learned. (Lavender oil for shavasana, by the way.)
Ok ok. On with the purpose of the post!
Spicy Basil Hummus
- 1 16 oz can garbanzo beans, reserve liquid*
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 c chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
Toss everything in a food processor and pulse until smooth. *Add remaining liquid until desired consistency.
Best enjoyed with warm pita bread or carrots. Yum!
I hope your week is off to a lovely start! 😀