- NEVER skip it!
- Always include complex carbs, healthy fats, and protein.
- If you’re running low on time in the morning prepare your breakfast the night before.
- Protein should be the base of your meal with a grain and veggie.
- Lean and green.
- Protein and veggies.
- Shouldn’t exceed 150-200 calories
- Have midmorning and/or in the afternoon.
- Use this time to fill in gaps in your diet by adding protein, dairy, fruits, and veggies that you may not be getting in your other meals.
- Should fit into your daily caloric intake.
- Keep it small – just enough to satisfy that daily sweet tooth.